Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Despedida AQP

The most difficult good-bye yet...

 Clase de oratoria :)

La Universidad Católico, San Pablo, and Davidson College MASH-UP

Vivi y Vivi

El pastor brasileño y su esposa

One of their daughters working that sunglasses keychain from FTL

At the small family-style gym... Inka Trail here I come.

Some of my real family arriving in AQP!

sister, sister... VIVA LA VIVI
  
Mom and hija

Real family friends once removed

Davidson Despedida Dinner/Performance

André... my guitar teacherrr.

Davidson Dance CREW

Molls and Jaims

Cate and Joe 

:D



El grupo de intercambio and then some...

y, por supuesto, mis queridos vecinos.

It's still difficult to grasp that my life here has come to a... well... pause.  I guess I'll just have to count my lucky stars that I even got this experience.  It gives me the chills to think that I could have been anywhere this semester, but somehow I made it to the unforgettable city of Arequipa.  The people.  The places.  The timing... just right.  Happiest days yet and praying that this is just the beginning.

-Iva

No comments:

Post a Comment