Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Post Travel

Hmmm....  so leaving AQP will take a lot of getting used to.  In two weeks I managed to get sick in the stomach at the seventh wonder of the world, battle hives in the jungle (no, not bee hives... the nasty skin kind), and say good-bye to the people who have been there for me everyday since my arrival in Perú.

Now that I'm done complaining, I can eagerly share photos of the inevitable beauty along the way...  I hope the photos make you smile :) Just click a photo if you want to see it enlarged.

Beginning in Puno

Lago Titikaka

Jaime and DJ


Host Family (1 night on an island)

Cate and Jaime (making some of the boys a little blonde before the big hike)

Jaime


Laura

Salt Flats


Beginning the Inka Trail

Still clean, fresh hikers

Day 2... DEAD WOMAN'S PASS (Been reading about this for months)

Mollly

Davidson in Machu Picchu

Typical photo

Taking some shots throughout our 4-day Inka Trail experience!










An ant dragging a dead spider, casual.

The view of the ruins from the Sun Gate

Exciting to see at Machu Picchu when you're half delirious

Jaime and PBA



~IN THE JUNGLE OF PERÚ~

Ben

Laura

Claire

DJ

Jaime

Paige

Antonio

Anna Marie

Caitlin

Elizabeth

Joe

The most wonderful sunshiiiiiiiine on that morning boat ride.

**Sorry to those I didn't get any stocker photos of... just sort of depended where I was sitting on the boat!** :P







Piranha

Cate :)

A HUGE HUGE "rare" eagle to catch a glimpse of...

A girl with a dead snake


Kapabara


Saying good-bye to DIPers... :(

But...
Let the Post POST traveling begin!

-Iva

No comments:

Post a Comment