Just a jumble of shots since I haven't posted any in a while:
Modeling?
Yeah, we don't get it either.
(Thanks for the photos, LAURA!)
Prep:
Russian Csarina
Holy Molly
Sleeping beauty
Anna Marie's indestructible curls.
the back 'a yo' head is rudicyulus
CATE!!! <3
...single brides...
My Portuguese teacher and friends from church.
My neighbor-chef introduced me to my new favorite Peruvian dish, Ocopa Arequipeña!
An attempt to make deviled eggs for Easter... they might look pretty but they tasted pretty terrible.
Key Lime PIEEE ~ Total success!
Jew food! Kugel for passover (yea, I know it's not really supposed to be for passover)
~ Another SUCCESS!!! ~
Cooking class with the Davidson group! Master Class Masterpieceee...
...best group ever.
Internships... my favorite part of the week!
Second internship:
Rosario's lawyer (Who's Rosario?)
Warning: These photos make everything look more amazing than they are... but that's because I choose to show you the best of the best...
Who am I kidding, it IS amazing here.
Iva










No comments:
Post a Comment