Today just outside of the University library, I saw one of my friends who I had actually met at a church in Heredia. I saw her and two friends standing on the railings (of the library stairs) trying to pull some branches... So naturally, I checked to see what they were up to and to my surprise, they were reaching for yellow guayaba fruit from the higher parts of the tree. They got me one and told me to just bite into it... Thinking "here goes nothing" (since normally I would have washed it a billion times before trying it, not to mention I would have picked off the brown spots/scars all over) and to my surprise it was DELICIOOOOSSSSSOOOOO... Probably more so because it was free and fun to get. I saved one to go (I now know where to go for a mid-day snack) and went on with my day, entering the library to read for my literature class and prep for Mandarin that afternoon...
THANK YOU GOD FOR THAT LITTLE ADVENTURE, IT MADE MY DAY!
Mmmmm.
Ibana

No comments:
Post a Comment