I truly don't mean to be superficial, but this post is about my hair evolution :) Special thanks to Daniela for helping me document this event with photos and for being so patient in helping me take out the braids which took 3.5 hours...working together. (!!!Gracias Dani por tomar las fotos y por tener tanta paciencia cuando me ayudó a quitarme las trenzas!!!)
So here goes:
I got cornrows and my hair braided and left it in for a month...
When the time came to let out the braids... I was trying to rock Sahay's hair...
...except that I forgot how much hair one loses every day, and when that adds up to a month (60x30) that's 1,800 pieces of hair and extra for all the tugging that went into getting my hair braided in the first place... I apologize ahead of time for the gross photo below, I realize it's totally unnecessary.
Even after I brushed out my hair, I continued to lose chunks of it for about four days after, yum.
But then it was back to normal after a thorough head/hair cleaning that was way overdue. Here's a photo where I'm wearing my first Universidad Nacional polo, this one is for the choir in which I participate (the logos are backwards thanks to Apple's Photobooth). Although I don't get to keep the polo, I do get to borrow it until the last performance, so I wear it whenever I can :)
Thanks for reading! I can assure you this is my first and last post about hair.
Digging deeper,
Ivana

Ohmygoodness! That's a lot of hair! I love it though, and you! miss you love you,
ReplyDeleteAshley