(I am procrastinating exam studying, so I decided to publish my first post)Three more days of school left! Yikes! I will most definitely visit Davidson next year (probably in at the beginning of spring semester) and be home in South Florida sometimes too (for instance, HANNAH, my sister, IS GETTING MARRIED!!!). Also, if you get the chance, send me a Facebook message, email/skype me, or comment on a post because I would LOVE to hear from you! ...Oh boy am I going to miss those 4th Little "Girls on Top of Their Game!"
. . .
I'm starting my travels the right way... spending some time with one of my best friends, MaPi, in BOLIVIA! She is Bolivian, and to be honest, I didn't even know where Bolivia was when we met in the 7th grade. Anywhooo, I was her "Panther Buddy" (or what was it called again?) and I was lucky enough to get to know her right away. By the time we were upperclassmen, we were best friends and I don't know what I would do without her (my spanish would be much worse, I wouldn't have understood the impact of "Jueves," I wouldn't have written in a journal this year or explored photography to a higher level, and she's helped me learn so much about the love of God and to give new people and foreign places a chance). Here is a photo of us doing what we love... watching the Florida sunrise, taking photos, and trying to look candid for the perfect shot.Love,
Iva
Aw we love you Ivana!!!! I can't wait to read all of your lovely stories and keep up with you on your adventures around the world!! Next year won't be the same without you.
ReplyDelete"You're not gonna die from a chigger bite...unless it's a big one"
ReplyDeleteWe love you Iva! Say safe and parasite free please. Can't wait to heat about the world wind tour. xooxoxoxo
*stay
ReplyDelete*hear
and sane, clearly I need all the proof reading help you have when you return...
Iva, I'm going to miss you so much but you are going to have such a fantastic time traveling and exploring the world. Take lots of pictures, eat lots of yummy food, and keep in touch! Can't wait til our junior year together! Muah!
ReplyDeleteumm that was ashley, by the way. not sure why it didn't say my name
ReplyDelete=)
Have lots of fun!! I can't wait to read all about your travels!!! I love you so much! And this post made me REALLY miss you and Mapi!! Yayy I'm so excited for you right now!!!
ReplyDeletelovelovelove,
Tati <3
Ivana!! I'm so excited that you've started a blog! and I'm super excited that I won't have to wait until August 2012 to see your beautiful face :)
ReplyDeleteOk I tried to make my picture one of me and you from Turner Semi, but it wouldn't let me...shtupid dang internet. I'll try again later.
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you already...and thank you so much for your card, bracelet, school picture (haha <3), and shell...i'm wearing the bracelet with shell attached right now :)
Also, the thing in your blurb about seeing God's face reminded me of a quote by C.S. Lewis: "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
<33 Molly